100 Bush Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94101-3950
T: 415.362.7126 ext. 244
Admitted to Practice
– United States District Court, Northern District of California
– United States District Court, Southern District of California
– United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
– United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
– Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California
– Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California
– Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
– Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
– United States Patent and Trademark Office
J.D., University of Miami School Of Law
B.A., University of California, Berkeley
Andrew is an associate in the San Francisco office. He has extensive litigation experience representing institutional clients in state and federal court. His areas of practice include insurance and coverage matters involving property damage, theft, loss of use, business interruption, professional errors and omissions, and bad faith claims, as well as construction defect, product liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, consumer finance, real estate, contested foreclosures, employment, and other commercial issues.
While in law school, Andrew served on the Faculty Committee (Curriculum), Honor Council, International Moot Court Board, and Volunteer Tax Assistance Program. He also clerked for Judge Maxine Cohen Lando in Florida's Eleventh Judicial Circuit, the State Attorney's Office for Miami-Dade County, the Office of the City Attorney for Miami, Florida, and the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.
Andrew is a member of the American Bar Association's Business Law Section and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.